Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Heroes and Villains

Next Monday one of the best shows on TV returns for it's Third Season. It's one of the few shows I'm really looking forward to this fall. (I'm really waiting for January when Lost and Battlestar Galactica return and Joss Whedon's Dollhouse starts up).

Catch up on Season 1 and 2 for FREE!


Being a comic-book geek (as well as movie geek, sci-fi geek, and well, all-around geek) I took to this show pretty early. Season 1 was great, and although Season 2 suffered a little bit, I think that things will be back on track here in Season 3 - which is sub-titled "Villains".

Here's an interview with Executive Producer Tim Kring on Newsarama on turning things around in Season 3

Hopefully it can recapture the magic of season 1.

1 comment:

Gigantorama said...

My brother is obsessed with this show. I've been meaning to catch it but want to start from Season 1. Good find, now I can get caught up.